A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Student loan safety nets. Beth Akers and Matt Chingos examine the income-based repayment system vs. a schedule of flat payments.
- World Forum on Governance. Elaine Kamarck reports from the third World Forum on Governance, held this past weekend in Prague.
- Africa in China’s foreign policy. Yun Sun looks at China’s rapidly-growing presence in Africa.
- Early childhood development and business. It’s a smart investment for businesses, says Emily Gustafsson-Wright.
- What you need to know about cyber threats. Peter Singer discusses what the media should learn about cyber threats.