A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Why debt matters. Alice Rivlin testified before the House Committee on Financial Services, making three points on the national debt.
- Russia and the Iran nuclear negotiations. Suzanne Maloney offers three reasons why Russia “won’t wreck the Iran nuclear negotiations.”
- What’s next for U.S. cyber policy? Peter Singer, Cameron Kerry and others discuss what the crisis in Ukraine, the resignation of Target’s CIO, and Edward Snowden have in common.
- The FCC transforming telecommunications. Darrell West reviews FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler’s ambitious agenda for transforming U.S. telecommunications.
- Nate Silver vs. Democrats on the 2014 Midterms. Bill Galston dives into the debate between Nate Silver and a leading Democrat on whether Democrats will lose control of the Senate in the 2014 midterms.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.