A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Using digital technology for good. John Villasenor describes a new report on the digital economy, its potential, perils and promises.
- Rep. Camp’s tax reform plan. Bill Gale and Donald Marron look at the macroeconomic effects of House Ways & Means Chairman Dave Camp’s tax reform plan.
- School districts need better evidence to prepare for Common Core. Thomas Kane explains why.
- China’s Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption campaign. Cheng Li discusses the top Chinese leader’s anti-corruption campaign.
- The problem of youth unemployment for social mobility. Isabel Sawhill and Quentin Karpilow examine the impact of and solutions for high youth unemployment.
- Crisis in Ukraine. Michael O’Hanlon offers reasons why he’s slightly less anxious about the Ukraine crisis than many people.