A roundup of some of the content published on brookings.edu today.
- Is myRA not the way to save for retirement? Robert Pozen says President Obama’s recent proposal isn’t the best way to encourage workers to save more.
- Ukraine’s between Russia and the West. Fiona Hill talks on Fox News about Russia and the West struggling for influence in Ukraine.
- Venezuela’s crisis. Harold Trinkunas looks at Venezuela’s violent political crisis.
- Honest corruption in Washington? Jonathan Rauch makes the case for corruption.
- Cuba’s new real estate market. Philip Peters examines Cuba’s nascent real estate market.
Development Seminar: Is housing an intractable problem?
From Korea to the Congo: Nehru’s India and UN Peacekeeping (1945-1965)
Brookings Senior Fellow and former U.S. State Department Special Envoy on Climate Todd Stern spoke at the US Climate Action Center, at the COP 24 UN climate negotiations, on the future of the Paris Agreement in Katowice, Poland on December 10, 2018.