A roundup of some of the content published on brookings.edu today.
- All cities are not created unequal. Alan Berube looks at income inequality in the nation’s 50 largest cities using the 95/20 ratio.
- Will Italy’s new PM fall? Riccardo Alcaro examines the rise, and potential fall, of Italy’s incoming prime minister, at 39 the youngest ever.
- Will Hillary run? Find out why Michael O’Hanlon hopes she does.
- Syrian refugees in Turkey. Kemal Kirişci examines the crisis and what should be done.
- How awareness reduces racial bias. Three authors examine data from National Basketball Association referees to see if raising awareness of even subtle forms of racism can bring about meaningful change.
- Global education financing. Liesbet Steer outlines seven facts about the current state of global education financing.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.
Webinar: Year-two results of the world’s first development impact bond for education