Today’s organizations are hungry for leaders who live authentic lives, take vital action, and have a sustainable impact. In this residential program, you will pause, reflect, examine your current leadership thinking, and develop insights that can dramatically improve your leadership capabilities.
This course will help you create the mental and emotional space to move from where you are to where you want to be. Emphasis is placed on leadership behaviors that energize the spirit, with a focus on understanding the daily habits that keep you concentrated and committed to achieving objectives.
This is a residential program. Tuition includes lodging, all meals, and program materials. Public Leadershp 21C starts on Sunday at 5:30 p.m., and ends on Friday at 12:00 p.m.
Public Leadership 21C partially fulfills the U.S. Office of Personnel Management SES Candidate Development Programs’ requirements for interagency classroom sessions. This course may be taken to fulfill the leadership residency requirement to complete the Certificate in Public Leadership.
MS-Leadership students enrolled in this residency may receive credit for up to two selected Executive Pathways series courses upon completion of a written assessment.
- Team building
- Interpersonal skills
- Public service motivation
Who should attend
- GS-13 to GS-14
- Gain insight into your personal leadership style
- Form an action plan to improve overall leadership abilities
- Develop and practice interpersonal skills and assess professional strengths
- Enhance your understanding of the values of public service and strategies to incorporate them into daily activities