A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Solutions to poverty in America. Melissa Kearney, Benjamin Harris, and Karen Anderson introduce a collection of fourteen policy suggestions from The Hamilton Project on solutions to poverty in America.
- Yellen advocates caution. David Wessel remarks upon the use of the word "uncertain" in Fed Chair Janet Yellen's press conference this week.
- Division over European energy policy. Tim Boersma points out the energy dilemma facing Europe, noting divisions within Europe on energy security and policy.
- Immigration and social mobility. Richard Reeves and Joanna Venator ask whether the unlikeliness of immigration reform threatens social mobility and the American Dream.
- Changing landscape of FDI. Amy Liu comments on the changing global nature of Foreign Direct Investment and suggests how the U.S. can remain a top choice.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.