Share knowledge and experiences with high-performing women from a diverse group of government agencies.
In WashU at Brookings’s Women’s Leadership Program, you learn how to lead change from positions of formal and informal authority. You acquire skills to negotiate successfully in any workplace situation. You enhance your ability to communicate with authenticity and impact. And you form close bonds with fellow participants — creating an extraordinary community of female colleagues. There is no GS-level requirement to participate in this program.
- Jan. 23-25 – Organizational Savvy and Resonant Leadership (in-person)
- Mar. 6-7 – Resilience in Leadership (live virtual)
- Apr. 17-18 – Negotiation: Strategies for Results (in-person)
- Apr. 19 – Executive Presence (in-person)
Note: Sessions scheduled to be in person are subject to change depending on COVID protocols. Registered participants will be updated in a timely manner if the course format changes.
- Content geared toward challenges faced by women
- Supportive learning environment
- Access to the WashU at Brookings community
- Career-long alumni network of female government leaders
Note: You can apply your eight units earned through participation in this course to the 20 units required to earn WashU at Brookings’s Certificate in Public Leadership. For more information or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The value of the Women’s Leadership Program exceeds its curriculum. Yes, I gained valuable tools and techniques. But I also acquired a professional network of amazing, accomplished women.” -Women’s Leadership Program participant