Join other women who are on the fast track to senior leadership positions in a program addressing the contributions women leaders bring to 21st-century organizations.
The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) is an extraordinary learning journey. You will form close bonds with women leaders across government, building relationships that will support you throughout your career. The program is comprised of three two-day sessions and a one-day capstone.
The curriculum for the WLN is distinct from other BEE leadership courses: it is designed to support the professional development of women in government, nonprofits, and the private sector.
Who Should Attend: Women in or engaged with government
- Learn to maximize your unique traits, skills and abilities
- Develop strategies to position yourself for promotion
- Leverage your propensity for collaboration and inclusion to achieve results
- Understand importance of self-care to excel as a leader
- Create binding relationships with peers across government to lead change
- Earn 7 days of course credit towards your Certificate in Public Leadership
In a world of increasingly horizontal and fluid work arrangements, the traits more common to women—collaborative, group-oriented behavior—are fundamental for executive success. Leveraging these strengths helps to prepare women for leadership positions in today’s professional environment.
2017/18 WLN Program Dates:
- October 3-4, 2017: Strategies for Success
- December 5-6, 2017: Leveraging Strengths
- February 21-22, 2018: Executive Mindset
- May 1, 2018: Leadership Presence
Program Tuition: $4,500
Location: Washington, D.C.
Contact: Registrar at 202-797-6276 or firstname.lastname@example.org