Education at a Glance: OECD Indicators is the authoritative source for accurate and relevant information on the state of education around the world. It provides data on the structure, finances, and performance of education systems in more than forty countries, including OECD members and G-20 partners.
Featuring more than 100 charts, 200 tables, and over 100,000 figures, Education at a Glance provides key information on the output of educational institutions; the impact of learning across countries; the financial and human resources invested in education, access, participation, and progression in education; and the learning environment and organization of schools.
• The state of early childhood education systems around the world
• Intergenerational mobility in higher education among different socioeconomic groups
• The impact of education on macroeconomic outcomes, such as GDP
• How trends in education spending are affected by variations in teachers’ salaries, class size, instruction time, and teaching time across countries
• Career expectations among boys and girls at age 15, as compared to higher education outcomes
• The makeup of the teaching force in different countries and the training requirements for entering the teaching profession
• The pathways and gateways to gain access to secondary and tertiary education