This semiannual journal from the Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA) provides a forum for influential economists and policymakers from the region to share high-quality research directly applied to policy issues within and among those countries.
To subscribe to Economía click here.
• Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America by Jere R. Behrman, ALejandro Gaviria and Migues Szekely
• Conditional Cash Transfers and Their Impact on Child Work and Schooling: Evidence from the PROGRESA Program in Mexico by Emmanuel Skoufias and Susan W. Parker
• Public Sector Wates and Bureaucratic Quality: Evidence from Latin America by Ugo Panizza
• Integration, Interdependence, and Regional Goods: An Application to Merocsur by Afonso Bevilaqua, Marcelo Catena and Ernesto Talvi
• The Role of American Depositary Receipts in the Development of Emerging Markets by Alberto Moel