A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Information overload on the web? Stuart Brotman suggests two questions we should ask ourselves while surfing the web.
- Bad weekend for Hong Kong. Richard Bush explains why he thinks the “events in Hong Kong this past weekend were as unfortunate as they were unnecessary.”
- Six things to know about child survival. John McArthur and Christine Zhang highlight six facts on the progress of child survival since the launch of the Millennium Development Goals in 2000.
- Better health not better health care. Alice Rivlin offers her thoughts on the difference between health care spending and health itself. “We are not a healthy nation,” she says.
- What college graduates earn over their lifetimes. New research from The Hamilton Project compares the annual median earnings from career start to retirement for 80 majors.
Charmaine Crutchfield contributed to this post.