From East Asia to Africa, through Afghanistan to Syria and the greater Middle East, Senior Fellow Michael O'Hanlon guides us on a brief tour of the good, the bad, and in some cases, the ugly challenges facing our world today. Find out why he says, despite all the challenges, the global order is remarkably healthy right now and what that means for America's role in the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON ITUNES »
• Solidify the U.S.-Afghanistan Alliance (Big Bets & Black Swans presidential briefing memo)
• Strengthen Stability in Africa (Big Bets & Black Swans memo)
• Healing the Wounded Giant: Maintaining Military Preeminence while Cutting the Defense Budget
• Understanding Tahrir Square: What Transitions Elsewhere Can Teach Us about the Prospects for Arab Democracy
• Toward a Successful Outcome in Afghanistan